EALDC Arts Partners
EALDC's Arts Partner Program creates cross-promotional opportunities to not only serve our members, but to share the great work and opportunities of arts organizations like yours with invested and engaged cultural patrons.
Emerging Arts Leaders DC (EALDC) provides professional development, networking, and information relevant to emerging arts professionals in the metropolitan Washington, DC area. Monthly events are intended to offer regular peer networking and provide access to learning that in turn strengthens the local arts sector.
EALDC is a part of the national Emerging Leaders Network, a program developed by Americans for the Arts. While EALDC programs are specifically designed for the emerging professional demographic, we welcome the participation of all ages and experience levels. EALDC includes more than 200 dues paying members who receive monthly communications, and a general email list of over 1,000 who receive quarterly communications. The EALDC digital presence includes an active website, blog, and a social media following of 1,200+ Facebook fans, 1,600+ Twitter followers, and 400+ Instagram followers.
Arts organizations can become an EALDC Arts Partner for one full year by fulfilling ONE of the following, mutually agreed upon by the Arts Partner and EALDC:
● Make a tax-deductible donation of $250 (EALDC is fiscally sponsored by Fractured Atlas)
● Purchase EALDC memberships for a minimum of 10 staff members
● Provide a fully-subsidized space for an EALDC educational panel or membership event
● Host one "behind the scenes" venue tour for up to 25 EALDC members, including complimentary or
discounted access to an associated performance or exhibit
● Facilitate an executive-level staff member to serve as a speaker or panelist at an EALDC Creative